ROBO3000 ROBO3000

Moving...

Bravo, my good chap. You have successfully managed to express the needs of a being without a soul, and yes, without human parts. All the while keeping its needs juxtaposed with the ominous presence of cruel and cold humanity.

Projective Detective ep2 Projective Detective ep2

That made my nipples hard.

And the flash was pretty great too. Everything was great, except for the voice acting that could use a little work.

Gud wor'k.

ayegowj responds:

Can i stroke your nipples? We'll work on the voice acting, i know it wasnt
Great. Thanks for the review.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Oh, I'm... Oh...

I'd have to rate the first half because by the second half I had gotten bored and started thinking about work. WORK! It's Friday, damn you!

Your art style is good, eventhough there is room for improvement. I suggest that you work with a writer with some talent in future, the Bad Boys soundtrack works better that way.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

This movie is evil

My two sons watched this and then tried to recreate the actions that they saw in it. My one son had to be rushed to the hospital and the other was arrested after trying to assasinate Julia Roberts.

THIS MOVIE AFFECTS YOUR CHILDREN'S JUDGEMENT

This movie is pure evil.
The fighting scenes and graphics were well cool, though.

Fireworks are Fun! Fireworks are Fun!

Nice!

Kinda looked like really good claymation there, good work. Now all you need is a little work on your comedic timing.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Well done!

The amount of work that you put into this game is remarkable and I feel that but a daily 1st is not enough to reward you.

The art, the sound, the detail. I loved it all. Except for the minor inconvenience of me not liking the humour at all. Except for the T&P/Canada spoof and the guy dialling the banana, those were great.

Well done!

PS: Kung Pow rules.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Nice art. I found the humour lacking.

Nice movie, but I'd have to give this one a swing and a miss. The humour just did not appeal to me. Good job on the graphics, though. Loved the totty British accents too, mates.

Dr. Vo - Episode 1 Dr. Vo - Episode 1

But, it is Estonian...

Honestly, I would have like it more if it had some nudity in it. Even if it was a shaved poodle.

But for a week's work, this is the hot stuff. Excellent flash, yet I question the author's hygene.

Justas1 responds:

As a matter of fact, Baldmember is naked all the time. The "clothes" are nothing but an optical illusion.